My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

weird mood swings.

Happy belated National Day. :)

I woke up this morning many a times and keep going back to sleep. I ended up only waking up at 12noon. Was actually really happy this morning after a phone call that ended at 10am. I was laughing and all before I went back to sleep.
Woke up at 12 to eat Maggi Mee and cook for my brother too. How sweet right. Then now I use comp then like damn sad already idk why. I've like no mood to mug/do anything else when I'm lagging behind in my study timetable by a hell lot already.

I think its just because I'm jealous that my brother has a girlfriend nao and she's at our house. And suddenly that empty feeling hits me again to remind me once again about the people I've lost this year.

I never got them back no matter how close I almost did. :(
Both of you.
It feels like I've always been self-comforting and telling myself that everything's the same but somehow its never like before.

On a lighter note, my India buddy's gone home.
Mixed emotions now, and really really really tired.

The least painful way to die?
Sleep in the car and never wake up.
*winks. :)
(no worries, the thought of commiting suicide didn't cross my mind) ;)


I still feel guilty for trying to replace you even though it has been about 9months ago when I first did that. I'm glad I somehow never managed to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment