My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Friday, August 6, 2010

national day celebrationnn.

National day celebration actually kinda sucked really. To think its our lasy year in XMS and this is the kind of leaving celebration we got. Just singing two songs whereby its not even the sound from the soundtrack. :/ I think I shouldnt comment on the person who sang the songs.
I thought today was kinda pathetic and actually, I do feel somewhat ruined already. Mr.Pah said we should be celebrating today but yet I'm just sitting in the canteen and not doing much. In fact, I've nothing to do and I'm like sleeping or something. No celebratory mood at all.
Let's just skip the part about the India buddies already. I think I feel grossed out enough.
Now I'm like looking at all the teachers eat duians, mangosteens, longans etc in the canteen. Omfg I feel damn sian and the smell is overwhelmingly disgusting and I feel like vomitting even thought I like every single type of fruit that is sitting on the table. I think my body's just acting up a little bit and I kinda feel really uncomfortable.

There's like nobody in school at all lah damn freaking sian. I feel like going home, but now there's nobody at home and I dont even have my comfortable bed to lie on anymore. At least for now.

Seriously, just fuck everything. Go ahead and tell me how mean I am towards my buddy. Blame me loh, say I'm bad to her. Anything.
I think I'm not affected anymore because I feel like I've done more than just providing her a place to sleep at night and I cant take this shit already.
I hope she goes back before I freak out. Really. I'm gonna screw prelims/o levels. Tell me to tolerate. Yeah, okay, I will. Maybe you'll trust me to sat that, but I don't know if I'll keep my promise.

Fuck off, sluts/bastards. Be gone now.

No comments:

Post a Comment