My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

100th: forgive & forget.

After reading wanyi's blog post, I feel so inferior for being so immature. I hope life really have alot in store for me! :D
This is my 100th post, so I'll learn this important lesson today - to forgive and forget.

I need to stop clinging on, because those that really matter never really leave. Though I'll never stop wishing people come back, I'll also never stop hoping for them to be happy.
Because sometimes a smile is all it takes to make you feel its all worth it. :)

:DDD yay me yay you yay everything.
Except o levels, prelims and the bicultural omfg. :( i feel damn cheated/scammed by Mr.Singh. I hope my prelims will be okay still, and I'll get good grades! :) wheee.
Next tuesdayyy omfggg!! o:

No comments:

Post a Comment