My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Graduation Ceremonyyy! :D

Bumblebee. (L)

(Y)!
Branzann the six pointer. :(
Chaowang.
Rachel.
Jerome.
Andrew the 小爸爸.
Alexa.
Jolin.
Popo.
Benjamin Ong drew this in like 5 minutes. :o
Pinna.
Jaime the epic tall and always sehhh me.
Scholars.
Liyi the forever unglam girl with the contagious laughter and epic jokes. Suan-ing partner ftw.
Lynette, Charlotte. (both trying to be tall.)
SengPeiWenxsz.
Seeingthingz.
Joanne.
Team Synergy.
The damn fail pair aka my army.
The make-me-jealous guozhe and chunghungz.
Twins.
Twinbrain. :B
Mr Pah and my tablemates.
Charlotte Lim the hollowhead and obscene girl. (L)
Tablemates ftw.
Eyelash and unglam girl.
Tablemateees.
Bloop. Poop. Quack.
Oink. Meow. Moo.

Yay I love taking many peektures! :D
Can't upload all cause very lazy so just picked a few epic ones and those I don't look so unglam in. And also those people that I took many pictures with then I can choose choose abit. :)

Heeheehee.
I think I am a very happy girl nao.
It doesn't even feel like O levels at all. ;)

I AM A GENERAL HAHAHA.
Be afraid!

I think I'll miss the people in this school and all the entertainment I ever had. I don't think I'll forget those that ever made a difference. I think I'll cry. I hope we won't ever lose contact. :)
(L) Love yall! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment