My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

To forgive is divine. :)

I hate how I’m a terrible friend. But sometimes I really love myself for being a not-that-terrible girlfriend. At least I felt I wasn't. :) Well, that’s just my take.

When I hear someone else complaining about their significant other, I feel quite comforted about how I’m not really that petty and all. But I must admit that I’m just like any other typical girl, yearning for affection and attention.

I don’t like how I can’t cheer people up but how I laugh so easily and fail to stay angry at someone. I’ll always end up feeling guilty or I’ll just put everything behind me because it isn’t a grudge I want to keep. Hating someone is tiring. But I do admit I always gossip and end up hurting many people, but sometimes I just can’t help it, cause I don’t think before I talk :x And I guess most girls do that.

I hope I’ll kick that bad habit away.

To those I’ve hurt/critisized/been mean to, this is my sincere apology to you. I’m sorry. I hope we can all graduate as a happy cohort. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment