My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

MLIA!

I just read MLIA and found out that hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia is the fear for long words! :D Hahaha its damn funny.

A few I saw today:

Today, I was watching a video of Dane Cook, in which video he called someone snarky. He paused - and follwed it up with : "Yeah, snarky. It's a word, Google it." Of course, I immediately paused the video, went on to Google, and typed in "snarky". The first definition that came up? Urbandictionary.com: "Snarky: A word that should be Googled to find the deifinition as per direction from Dane Cook." I laughed. MLIA.
(Omg I really went to search snarky and they gave me the same definition! :o)

At my work there's a door with a sign on it. The sign says "This is a door. Don't stand in front of the door. You could get hit with the door." I stood in front of the door. I got hit. MLIA.

LOL I laugh like machiam shit. MLIA makes me laugh. :D I can't believe there would even be signs on doors to tell you its a door ;) Heeheexsz.

No comments:

Post a Comment