My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sickxsz.

My parents claim I got sick cause I wasn't sleeping enough. But I think I sleep alot lehxsz. :o Charlotte doesn't believe I wasn't putting on blusher the other day cause my cheeks damn pink. Aww I so proud of myself. :D

Anyway I think the fever killed like ten thousand of my brain cells already, never reach 40degrees I think I damn happy already. :) Had to go see the doctor and waited for like ages and ages. ): They don't care me one lor! :'(

Have mc until Thursday, means I don't need go school already lor, since Friday no school. :/ And I can't even study at home cause I'm easily distracted and sick people sure sleep whole day one. Okay I think my O levels very screwed already.

Ps/ Geokmin, if you ever see this, I'll return you your rexona tmrw! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment