My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Airport.

At the ariport now.
Though I'm not exactly leaving everything behind and not coming back ever again, it just feels like it. Half of me wants to start a new life, while the other half really wants to come back. Mixed feelings, I don't know what to say.

On a lighter note, can't wait for shopping and to go for training when I come back cause I get to see Charlotte to get my polaroid! :D Actually more excited about the polaroid. :P
Oh, and our subway date! c: Darn, I suddenly miss Charlotte alot. ): I think she's the only one that alwaya make me feel like I'm at home and safe because she'll be protecting me from everything else so I won't get hurt.

Even if I do, she'll be there for me no matter what. (L)
And I really mean no matter what.
Hi baby, I love you. :D HEH HEH.
Better be touched if you ever see this and stop flrting with duck!!

I jealous. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment