My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

15 things.

  1. I make lousy decisions.
  2. I should stop feeling guilty about not treating others right. Because sometimes I don't feel treated right either.
  3. I wanna cry.
  4. I regret all decisions I've made in this year.
  5. I'm getting emotional.
  6. Public crying is embarrassing.
  7. I've nobody to fall back on anymore.
  8. Fuck myself.
  9. I always screw up.
  10. I wanna cry real badly now.
  11. I should give up my life and let someone else have it.
  12. I can't cherish.
  13. I'm always unsatisfied.
  14. Kill me please.
  15. I've fucking damn bloody low self-esteem and need to be constantly reminded how I even made a difference at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment