My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Surge of anger and frustration


Today I was at Eggcite! at MJC's Science Fiesta. This was the Eggcite! team that I was with today. Overall our class did quite well and our darling little egg did not crack. Never thought it would be successful but oh well we're a mugger class aren't we? :)

Can't really say it was enjoyable today but somehow when I was like boiling mad today Dora kinda gave me a pat on the shoulder and I guess it comforted me quite a bit then somehow. I guess its cause I never expected him to be nice. But nonetheless it was a matter of seconds and he was back to his usual self. Teh was trying to comfort me as well but I guess we were all on the same boat so we were basically feeling the same kinda fucked up feeling. :/

Not that I'm already okay now, I ranted to Kaiting when I reached home because I was still like darn mad but just not that bad. I've like decided to forget this incident and let it all pass.

I really can't stand it. Its not like I don't wanna give them a chance, its not that I wanna exclude myself and its not that I'm doing all of this on purpose. I'm gonna tolerate all these shit and let everything rewind and take place again. If this shit happens again, I swear I'm not gonna be nice anymore.

Somehow I'm so glad for having sisterhood to back me up when shit like this happens.
Urgh really hate this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment