My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Satisfactory lifestyle

Hahahaha omg I still can't believe Dora really thought that I believed he likes me. To think he's from a mixed school and to trust him to only think that it was a joke.
Fuck and he try to tell me he doesn't like me (i can totally imagine his damn awkward face already i tell you) and i'm laughing away just looking at the message and facepalming. -,-

REALLY BTH.

Anyway I think our sisterhood damn awesome now cause we always like joke around and slack and make time in lectures and tutorials pass so quickly. Sadly, breaks also pass as quickly lor damn sad only :'( Gossiping sessions are like so RAHRAH cause we all have common sentiments. ^^ (as in the girls LOL)

I'm glad I've a bunch of jokers to spend most of my time in jc with. Oh well, satisfaction!

REALLY HAPPY THAT EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE WORKING OUT BETWEEN US NAO Q. :) I hope this situation's gonna last long. ^^ Nothing makes me happier than this.
XOXO! (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment