My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Happy girl with pierced ear! :))

Did I mention I went to pierce my ears yesterday? It was like so awesome. Even the compass point 77th street lady was so super nice. I saw her and thought she'd be like those damn attitude one especially after I saw her talk to her friend like a little not happy. :x

Oh well, never judge a book by its over, cause she was awesomely nice. She waited v patiently for me to be FULLY prepared and didn't rush me at all. Instead she was v polite and uber patient. I like man! ;) Maybe that's why it didn't really hurt. She was quite gentle I guess. :))

YAY ME IZ LIKE HAPPY GIRL WITH PIERCED EAR. SHALL UPLOAD PHOTOS SOON.

HAD FUN @ TODAY'S OUTING WITH THE BADMINTON GIRLS CAUSE I MIZZ THEM LIKE LOADS AND LOADS AND STUDYING WITH NEMO AND RED NOSE REINDEER WAS FAIL BUT MANY MANY PICTURES TAKEN! ^^
Yay upload next round. Now need to go to sleep. Aye, Xinminians forever the most awesome cause they always make me feel like I belong and I just feel so damn comfortable with them. Even Wanyi today damn awesomely nice to me and she kinda opened up a little to me! Haha thought this day would never come.

YES ME IS GOING TO GO TO SLEEP A HAPPY GIRL NOW. :))
Luv y'alls! (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment