My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

How to be a better person.

  1. Listen more.
  2. Critisize less, keep thoughts to self.
  3. Do not lose temper especially with people I love.
  4. Do not judge.
  5. Take a deep breath when feeling resentment and see things in a different perspective.
  6. Empathize others.
  7. Control my attitude and not overreact.
  8. Do not get too emotional.
  9. Live without pretending, love without depending, listen without defending, speak without offending.
  10. Cherish, and count my blessings.

I miss all the friendships that we all took so long to make perfect.
And now that we've gone through all the obstacles meant to break us up, we graduated.

All the conflicts, arguments, blog wars, resentment, anger, disappointments, tears - they're all deeply etched in my heart. Because some friendships just never get forgotten no matter how far we're all apart now.

I miss every single one of you, because all of you made world a place I know it to be.
I just wish it'd stay that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment