My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

That longing of belonging.

It doesn't matter that I look horrid here. Because the times then were so beautiful. I was whining my whole life away in Xinmin I pressume, and then now that I've left, the feeling eats me from inside out.

Nothing's gonna feel the same anymore. I've been left out in Xinmin, but the feeling, the homeliness is irreplaceable. The people, the conflicts, the teachers; even with all the flaws taken into consideration, triumphs everything I'm going through now.

Life really sucks. Just thinking about Xinmin makes me wanna cry. My team, my classmates, our fooling around, gossiping sessions, rumours, EVERY SINGLE THING. I miss our cohort. I really really do. I admit I didn't wanna come into Xinmin, but when I stepped into the school, I knew I was gonna miss it when I leave. I didn't know why then, but now I do. My instincts were right.



I just live in regret everyday with the decisions I make ever since I graduated. I don't mind taking O's again as long as this feeling goes away. This feeling is gonna eat me up for two whole darn years.

No comments:

Post a Comment