My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

XMS

Just talked to weepin and now I really really miss Xinmin a hell lot.
All that memories and all the warmth of my friends, seniors, juniors, teachers and even admin staffs, principals, vice-principals, everything. The whole year when I was in my secondary four, with or without training, was awesome.

I still miss my coach a hell lot of course, and my awesomest team. Not forgetting my class, cohort, and everybody that made my experience there worthwhile.

I'd pay any price to go through it all again.
The feeling I get when I wake up every morning, dead tired and whining, but deep down I've this burning passion to go to school and see all my friends and enjoy life.
Even if its just studying together.

No comments:

Post a Comment