My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Birthdays are supposed to be joyful, not tearful.


Yeah I'm likka crying little bitch now.

Can't go out for dinner even on my birthday eve. I feel thoroughly screwed. And I'm even chided for having a boyfriend. I can never go out. Not on any of the 365 days. Even if I do, I NEVER get to stay over. Overprotective strict parents? Definite yes. My whole life should just be getting A's and earning lots of money in the future.

I never get any support in my family. And you guys ask why I always attend to my phone. And you guys ALWAYS think that after giving me all that shit, giving me a hug and telling me you love me solves everything. I'm telling you, the hurt that you've caused never goes away. There's no hurt that ever goes away no matter what you do. No matter what ANYONE does.

Sorry is just for forgiveness - a promise you'll never use their past sins against them. But no, it never makes the hurt go away even if I feel better.

My birthday is screwed already even before it arrived. I just hope tomorrow will be a better day for me. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment