My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Lies and the heart to deceive and mislead.

I don't understand why some people just can't tell the truth and have to hide it. Be someone you are, and not someone you try to be. Because its so god damn obvious I feel like telling you in the face that you should stop trying to do it simply due to the reason that I can totally see through you, and why wouldn't others? Don't try to mislead me with some answers so that it can shut me up or satisfy me even for that little moment.

Somehow I'd rather you not tell me an answer. I admit I'll keep whining about it and making you tell me the answer, but at least I'm not misled, YET. I hate it when people lie. For whatever fucking reason. Unless its a white lie with a good supporting reason to use it, yes. But if you just tell me we aren't close and all, I'd accept it in the end too, wouldn't I? Urgh damn just hate this feeling of people not trusting me.



On a lighter note, I'm happy for my birthday celebrations. Thanks to the badminton team esp Ei Huan and Yunru that ran in the rain for the cake, Yina, Darren, Yuxian & Jason for the cards and Sisterhood for the cake! :) Not forgetting Liyi, Yuxiang and Harvest for gifts no matter how small! ^^ AND MY BEST CRAYON WHO HAS THE SAME BIRTHDAY AS ME FOR THE PRETTY CARD AND CUTE LITTLE DINO CUPCAKE THAT I DID NOT MANAGE TO EAT SINCE THE ANTS BEAT ME TO IT. :(








No comments:

Post a Comment