My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

everlasting memories.

I feel so stupid every sunday because I take the effort to walk past kfc all the time and scan the whole place just hoping i'll see you there doing your work. And see your face light up when you see me, and see how you've written a random note for me sometimes.
I miss seeing your pink foolscap and complaining how ugly i think your handwriting is, before writing you a note to make you happier while showing off my handwriting to you at the same time hahahaha. :D
I miss whining cause i wanna eat cheese fries while im already very fat, and how you just take out the money to let me buy the cheese fries while complaining how broke you are. I miss how you force me to buy a meal for you cause you were like damn scared, then i just kope your fries like free for service charge. Then you'll give me that face when there're only left a few, heh heh :D But nonetheless, you'll always give me the best/last ones to make me happy/fat. Then i'll probably reject you and you'll give me the damn sad face again and say "wahlao you reject me" and pout, before stuffing the food into your mouth.
But you never realise that I rejected you so many times because i wanted you to have the best for yourself, and seeing you pout makes me feel that you're like freaking cute and my so-called sacrifice was worth it. Hahahaha.

You also told me you didnt dare to break up with me on april fools' day cause you were afraid it will come true. At that time, i really felt you were gonna be there forever until i broke up with you.
Turned out to be the opposite, but I guess my heart's still waiting for some miracle somehow.
But well, life was that great. :)

I still smile when i think of us. But now that we're over, i just hope that what you take away arent the painful ones but the beautiful ones. :( im sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment