My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

hopelessness.

I know i screwed up again. Im fully aware how you hate me now. But i just hope that when you see this, you'll trust me once more.
Dont tell me there's no point, dont tell me you dont trust me anymore, dont remind me again how we're over.
I just want you to know I didnt go around to defame you at all. And your friends are still your friends, I didnt steal them. Just so you know.

Once again, im sorry i screwed up your life again when I hoped that you could be happy today. I just want us to at least be friends and things not to be awkward between us. If telling everybody how im a slut/fake/bitch makes you happier, I REALLY dont mind. This I can swear to you.
From the bottom of my heart, I want you to get your life back and mug well.

Go ahead and hate me if it makes you feel better. I'll leave you alone like how you want me to, cause I know the sight of me/my name irks you a hell lot.
Just promise me to be happy like how you told me you were. And dont break it.

Ps/ I wish someday you wouldn't accuse me and listen to what I have to say. I've so much to tell you. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment