My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Monday, July 26, 2010

joy.

I typed a whole lot of chunk but everything just disappeareddd. :(
I just wanna tell you that I take everything you said seriously even if you dont mean it. And every night i wait for what I got yesterday until Im convinced that you're asleep and that I wont get what I wanttt. :)

Nonetheless, Im freaking happy and yesterday and today are probably the best days ever for the recent month. :) And I love the way we communicate in school cause its better than nothing. And its not awkward, weird or like avoiding. :D
I dont wanna use this word but Im FUCKING HAPPY today and yesterday. Yay everything!
Although Im tired like crap I still retyped everything cause everything is worth it whooo! (L) Life rocks more nao. :D

Ps/ I feel like a saviour today too! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment