My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Friday, July 23, 2010

n2dII.

night to day today. Got so many things to bring to school.
I realised sleeping takes away the pain. But first you've to get yourself to sleep. And waking up is easy. Cause once you wake up a little though still feeling tired, the pain hits you and you cant sleep. So you get up. :)

I've got weird sleeping times nao.
Anyway, hope today will be fun. But i doubt running when im sick is fun. I hope my daddy/mummy wont realise that im running 5km. I hope i wont come home getting more sick. Oops.

And my study timetable is screwed, i barely followed it.
Thus, you can say my prelims are screwed.

But im proud of myself of restraining not to text/call him for a day yesterdayyyy!! :D must.continueee.

No comments:

Post a Comment