My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

ronniethcow!

Hahahaha i cant believe this. :D
I was sleeping this evening to help me stop thinking so much and apparently supposed to have my dinner on my own or with my brother. Amazingly today he contacted me for dinner but my phone was charging and i was sleeping. He called my phone for 6 times and rhe house phone also. But apparently i was so tired i didnt hear anything.
After eating with his friend, he was going to go to the reading room but decided to come home to check on me first cause he thought i killed myself hahahahahaha.
Omg lah, then he shook me. I didnt respond. He shook me again before i made some noise and moved my arm. He immediately went out and told his friend i was alive. -.- hahahaha i cant believe this. :)

Apparently his friend told him that he had a friend was listening to music and doing his hmwk before the dad had a heart attack in the other room and died. The mum, who was out at first, came home and realised it. The boy didnt know till then, and has ever since regretted how he never checked on his dad.

So my brother checked on me.

I still remember how i almost died when i was born. My dad saved me with a $1,777 injection that expanded my underdeveloped lungs then. About $10,000 was spent on my incubation too. I guess i was an expensive kid. :) oh, and the money then had a larger value.

I know i've had it all in my life and how i always escape every accident with a close shave.
Today, geokmin asked me what if she was the one in the car that the tree fell on(in the newspaper) and asked if we would cry for her if she died.

She didnt know i had the same question in my mind everyday.
She didnt know how much i needed someone to tell me that I am making a huge difference in their lives.
she didnt know how much i needed someone to tell me that i mean something to them.
She didnt know how insignificant i feel everyday of my life.
She didnt know, how alone i am now.

Nobody really understands how it feels to have your life flipped and realise that you're facing this world alone.
Its so hard sometimes.
The worst thing is, im supposed to be studying. Yet nothing gets in.
And im so tired i cant sleep, so hungry i cant eat, and i feel so sick that i think im not making sense.

AWESOMEEE!! Idk what im talking about. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment